I bet you really enjoy the scouting. Maybe you'll stick with it and become an Eagle Scout sometime! Senator Murray sure has a hard job. It will be very interesting going to visit her.
Sorry I missed your phone call earlier. We were having some ham. It was good, but I only had a spork. Have you ever tried to eat a piece of ham with plastic spork! It was pretty funny.
It looks like you're doing a really good job on your schoolwork! I'm wondering if you've ever ridden in a car that has a compass built in. My kids like trying to guess what direction the car will say we're going before we make a turn. Do you think you'd like living close to the equator? You wouldn't have to worry about snow! Do you know which president last served more than two terms in office? It is really good that you're learning about our government.
I hope you and your family have a super Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment